‘Painted Clans’ create amazing contemporary style Coat of Arms framed gifts which are perfect for the modern home. We are delighted to welcome ‘Painted Clans’, as the latest supplier of personalised gifts at Totally Irish Gifts.
These beautifully simplistic family crests, of vibrant modern heraldry, are sure to become treasured family heirlooms.
Painted Clans research the family crests and then sketch a redesign of the original elements of the crests by simplifing and modernising the symbols for a minimalist style. The family crests are digitally drawn to ensure clean crisp lines and then hand-painted using fine acrylic paint and a series of masks. This Irish heraldic gift is further personalised with the handwritten names/date of occasion, then rubber embossed and signed by the artist, finally hand-framed for a wonderful Irish gift.
- Double crest sizes = 42 cm x 24 cm
- Single crest = 35 cm x 30 cm
- Handpainted single or double coat of arms.
- Handwritten names and date of occasion
- Personal message placed on the back of the frame
- Short information note about the family history and an explanation of the meaning of each element of the crest is placed on the back of the frame
- Handpainted in rich vibrant colours in a series of layers on high quality 300gm paper
- Choice of handmade black matt frame or a white limed frame with a 2″ minuet mount
- Handmade in Co. Monaghan, Ireland.
This coat of arms is a very special personalised Irish gift for a special couple or person in your life.
View our other personalised heraldry gifts at Totally Irish Gifts:
Handmade in Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- Engagement gifts
- Wedding gifts
- Anniversary gifts (in particular for 5th, 7th or 21st wedding anniversary gifts)
- Family crests are engraved on a brass plate which is mounted onto a 12″ x 9″ wooden plaque – wall mountable and stand alone.
- A ready to frame A4 scroll of the history of the two families.
- Plaque and scroll are presented together in a beautiful satin lined keepsake gift box.
- The occasion, date and family crests of both bride and groom are displayed on the brass plate.
- An optional personal message can also be included.
Handmade in Co. Westmeath, Ireland
- Engagement Gifts
- Wedding Gifts
- Anniversary Gifts (in particular for 5th wedding anniversary gifts)
- Baby Gifts
- Coat of arms of both families (or club/county crests) and date of occasion, combining the wonderful sport of hurling with heritage and love to give a truly unique Irish gift.
- The crest of both families is printed laminate, giving an engraved effect.
- An ash hurl, mounted on pine and glazed to protect both wood and coat of arms.
- Approximate dimensions: 30″ ash hurl on a wooden pine mount – 30″ (l) x 9″ (l) x 1″ (d).
- First Hurl child/baby gift: 12″ ash hurl on a wooden pine mount – 13″ (l) x 6″ (w) x 1″ (d).
- Ready to hang.
- A Heritage Hurley was presented to the President of the USA, Barack Obama, during his visit to Ireland in 2011. Also presented in 2013 to Michael D. Higgins, President of Ireland.